12 Rules for Being a Good Boyfriend According to Grade School Girls
When I was trying to help raise my daughter ... (mostly I just tried to stay out of the way as wife raised the kids) ... I wish I would have had some sort of rule book, especially when it came to boys.
When my daughter asked about boys I would scrunch my face and growl: "They ain't nothin' but trouble". I know. I've done the research.
Now two young ladies ages 6 & 9 have produced a litmus test for potential friends of the boy type. Hopefully it's in time to help YOU out.
12 Rules for Being a Good Boyfriend . . . According to Two Girls Aged 6 and 9
1. Nice handwriting.
3. He should like his girlfriend's parents.
4. He's not living with HIS parents.
5. "Nice jewelry." (I assume that means he GIVES nice jewelry, not wears it.)
6. He doesn't pick his nose.
7. He doesn't try to kiss you on the first date.
8. He's ALWAYS happy.
9. He respects different religions.
10. His last name is "not weird."
11. He brushes and flosses.
12. He doesn't tattle tale.
Don't you think that this list should be required memorization for all boys and girls? Can I have an Amen?!