8 Things Couples Should Do Everyday
Like being thankful for time changes in the Spring and Fall to prompt us to make sure our clocks are all set to the proper time, we can feel the same way about a holiday in February.
Valentine's Day reminds us to brush up on the romance in our life. Let's focus on our love life for a bit.
Do you want to be romantic? Do you want to get those butterfly feelings in your stomach just like you had on your first date long ago?
To help you keep that flame burning, here's a list of eight things couples need to do every single day.
- Complement each other
- Say Those Three Words (You better know what I'm talking about here, or you're beyond help)
- Notice the Little Things (Show your spouse that you really do pay attention to them. More than they think)
- Put Things in Perspective ( Example: Maybe money's super tight; at least you're all healthy)
- Dream Big (The most powerful emotion in the entire universe is hope)
- Share Something (Anything, a childhood memory, a movie, an article or an ice cream)
- Kiss (The ultimate plan here is at the start and end of each day)
Source: Radio Online