Cinemark Summer Movie Club to Show Kids’ Movies for as Low as 50 Cents a Movie
If it's raining or too hot to play outside this summer, a movie would be the perfect distraction for your kids. This summer the Century Stadium 14 Theater at 2400 S. Carolyn Avenue will be hosting the Summer Movie Clubhouse.
You can see ten movies for $5 or $1 per movie. All of the movies are Rated G or PG.
The movies that are part of the Clubhouse aren't a bunch of duds that didn't do well at the theater. Most of these movies were box office smashes. The Secret Life of Pets made over $875 million worldwide. Shrek the Third made over $800 million worldwide. Your kids will love to see these on the big screen. Since you're saving so much money on the ticket, you can afford to get a large popcorn.
Here's a list of movies that will be shown this summer. All showtimes are at 10:00 AM.
- June 6 and 7 - The Secret Life of Pets (PG)
- June 13 and 14 - The LEGO Batman Movie (PG)
- June 20 and 21 - Trolls (PG)
- June 27 and 28 - Shrek The Third (PG)
- July 4 and 5 - Goosebumps (PG)
- July 11 and 12 - The Iron Giant (PG)
- July 18 and 19 - Hotel Transylvania 2 (PG)
- July 25 and 26 - Megamind (PG)
- August 1 and 2 - The Angry Birds Movie (PG)
- August 8 and 9 - Sing (PG)
A ten-week series punch card is available at the Century 14 box office or online at Cinemark.com for $5, while supplies last. Without a punch card, the cost is $1 per person per movie at the door the morning of the movie.