‘Dining for Kids’ to Cure Kids Cancer
If you could help cure kids cancer by just eating out, wouldn’t you do that? That’s exactly what we are asking you to do.
‘Dining 4 Kids’ is Tuesday, February 21 (2017). These participating restaurants have so graciously decided to donate 20% of the total receipts that day to help out Cure Kids Cancer.
Here is a list of the participating businesses this year:
- Applebees: 4001 W. 41st St. & 3221 E. 10th St
- Pizza Rev: 49th and Louise Ave
- Chevy’s: 2801 South Louise Ave
- Jimmy John’s: 4905 S. Louise, 6121 S. Minnesota, 1904 S. Minnesota
- Noodles & Company: 5007 S. Louise & 5216 Arrowhead Pkwy
- The Pickle Barrel: 1612 S Western Ave
- Oh My Cupcakes: 57th & Western
- Keg Chicken: West 12th Street
- Granite City: 2620 S. Louise Ave
- Honey Baked Ham: 3515 West 57th Street
- Firehouse Subs: 3504 West 41st Street & 5200 E. Arrowhead Pkwy
- Flyboy Donuts: 5005 S. Western Ave
- Wiley’s Tavern: 330 N. Main Ave.
This year’s Cure Kids Cancer Radiothon is Thursday, and Friday, March 2nd and 3rd live at the Sanford Children’s Hospital Castle of Care.
Thanks to these great businesses for supporting such a great cause. And thank you for helping us fight cancer so our kids don’t have to!