Extensive Cat Food Recall
A large number of cat food companies are doing a voluntary recall of many of their products.
The companies include: 9Lives, Special Kitty, EverPet. The concern is that pets could become ill after consuming certain foods they produce.
The affected items were distributed Dec. 20th - Jan. 4th and include the following items:
- Meaty Pate Chicken and Tuna 13 oz.
- Meaty Pate Seafood Platter 5.5 oz.
- Meaty Pate Seafood Platter, 4 pack of 5.5 oz. cans
- Meaty Pate Super Supper 5.5 oz.
- Meaty Pate Super Supper, 4 pack of 5.5 oz. cans
- Meaty Pate Super Supper 13 oz.
- Meaty Pate with Chicken and Seafood, 4 pack of 5.5 oz. cans
- Meaty Pate with Chicken and Tuna 5.5 oz.
- Meaty Pate with Chicken Dinner 5.5 oz.
- Meaty Pate with Liver and Chicken, 4 pack of 5.5 oz. can
- Meaty Pate with Ocean Whitefish 5.5 oz.
- Seafood Poultry Variety Pack 5.5 oz.
- Meaty Pate with Chicken & Tuna, 4 pack of 5.5 oz. cans
- Mixed Grill Dinner 13 oz.
- Beef and Liver Dinner 13 oz.
- Classic Tuna Dinner 13 oz.
- Mixed Grill Dinner with printed wrap, 12 pack of 13 oz. cans
- Mixed Grill Dinner without printed wrap 13 oz.
- Super Supper 13 oz.
Parent company J.M. Smucker has instructed customers who purchased any of the above products to stop feeding their cats the food and to call 1-800-828-9980 or email email@example.com.