Find Haunted Houses and More in Sioux Falls [UPDATE]
It's Haunted House time. Plan your scares at the Sioux Empire's homes of horror.
- Sioux Falls Jaycees Haunted House is again at in the Fine Arts building at that W H Lyon Fairgrounds. Admission is $8 or $6 with a canned good. Military, police, fire and hospital personnel get a $2 discount with employee I.D. It opens Thursday, October 18 at 6:30 pm.
- Scotland, SD Haunted House is at 340 Walnut Street in Scotland. Proceeds will benefit the Scotland Youth Center. Admission is $4 for students and $7 for adults and starts October 19.
- The Heartland Country Corn Maze is open now through October 21st. It is located 2 ½ miles east of Harrisburg then 1 ½ miles south on SD Highway 11. This year’s maze is an owl.
- The Sioux Falls Zombie Walk Presents The Boo Falls Halloween Parade is October 27th. It’s not just for zombies anymore.
- Ghosts and Graves Tour of Woodlawn Cemetery Returns October 18-20th
- Zoo Boo at the Great Plains Zoo is October 26, 27, 28.
- Spooky Science Night at the Washing Pavilion is October 19 and 20.
- Fright Nights at the corn maze Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Sioux Falls, SD! They are October 26 & 27 from 7 to 10 pm.
- Bridgewater Fire Department's 4th Annual Haunted House in the basement of City Hall on main street Bridgewater. Open October 27th from 7:00 p.m.-Midnight. Admission is $3.00 per person.