How Do You Get People to Like You?
How do you feel about others liking you? Some worry about it more than others.
But I think it's normal for everyone to want to be liked. Maybe not to the extent of winning a popularity contest, but at least be liked by the people around them.
From the days in school to adulthood, it seems that there are those that everybody likes. It's almost like magic, it appears that person is always popular.
What is it? Have you ever wondered why others are attracted to a certain someone?
Too many people believe that being likeable is a trait of only a lucky few. It's easy to fall prey to this misconception.
It's not about good looks, the fiercely social or the incredibly talented. It's more about key behaviors that people engage in that make them so likable.
Here are 13 of the best:
- They Ask Questions
- They Put Away Their Phones
- They Are Genuine
- They Don't Pass Judgment
- They Don't Seek Attention
- They Are Consistent
- They Use Positive Body Language
- They Leave a Strong First Impression
- They Greet People by name
- They Smile
- They Know When To Open Up
- They Know Who To Touch (and They Touch Them)
- They Balance Passion and Fun
Source: Radio Online