How You Eat Your Eggs Could Mean You Are A Wackjob.
Here in South Dakota eggs can be eaten for any meal, any time of the day. Who doesn’t like eggs? How do you eat your eggs? The way you chow down on your favorite egg can say a lot about who you are.
According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
- Sunny-side up: You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled: You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled: You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled: You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy: You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached: You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets: You enjoy taking risks.
- Raw: You might be a Wackjob.