Can You Guess the Most Popular First Dance Wedding Song? [VIDEOS]
At last, we know the most popular first dance wedding songs.
If you read that sentence closely, you'd see the answer. Etta James' classic 'At Last' is indeed the most popular song couples enjoy for their first dance, according to a study by Spotify, which created the rankings by looking 30,000 playlists with wedding themes.
Here's the entire top 10, with the songs following to get you in the mood for what you'll dance to once you finally find Mr. or Miss Right:
1. 'At Last' -- Etta James
2. 'I Won’t Give Up' -- Jason Mraz
3. 'You Are the Best Thing' -- Ray LaMontagne
4. 'All of Me' -- John Legend
5. 'Better Together' -- Jack Johnson
6. 'A Thousand Years' -- Christina Perri
7. 'Everything' -- Michael Bublé
8. 'First Day Of My Life' -- Bright Eyes
9. 'Then' -- Brad Paisley
10. 'Make You Feel My Love' -- Adele