Resolutions Men Need to Make For 2013
It’s resolution time once again!
That time of the year where most of us begin a resolution with the best intentions and usually by the end of January have slipped back into our same old routines.
The Frisky recently surveyed a number of women and asked them what resolutions they would like to see their man make for the upcoming year.
Here are a few of the responses:
- Please call me instead of texting all the time: Every once and a while, give your girl a call. It’s a small gesture, but it means a lot!
- Put the toilet seat down: Your gal would really appreciate you getting in the habit of putting the seat down once you’ve finished your business in there. Your mother taught you better than that, didn’t she?
- Stop sending all those mixed signals: Either you want to be with your gal or you don’t. Let her know. It’s the right thing to do!
- Be honest about your priorities: If work or school is your top priority and having a serious relationship is somewhere near the bottom, your woman would really appreciate knowing so she doesn’t feel neglected. A little honesty will help, not hurt a relationship.
- Become a better planner: If you know your anniversary or her birthday is coming up, don’t wait until the last minute to get a gift or make plans for the night! Planning something special a little earlier takes the stress off you, and makes your gal feel appreciated and super happy!
If my wife reads this, I know she’s going to tell me to re-read the “become a better planner” part several hundred times over again. How about you ladies, what other resolutions would you add to the list?