Voter Registration Deadline a Week from Today
Registration may be completed during regular business hours at the county auditor's office, municipal finance office, secretary of state’s office and those locations which provide driver's licenses, food stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), military recruitment, and assistance to the disabled as provided by the Department of Human Services. You may contact the county auditor to request a mail-in registration form or access a mail-in form at http://sdsos.gov/Default.aspx.
- City Clerk's Office
Carnegie Town Hall
235 West Tenth Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7402
- Minnehaha County Auditor
County Admin. Building, First Floor
Attention: Voter Registration
415 North Dakota Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104-2465
- Lincoln County Auditor’s Office
104 N. Main St., Suite 110
Canton, SD 57013-1703
- Be a Citizen of the United States.
- Maintain your home at the registration address.
- Be at least 18 on or before the next election.
- Have not been judged mentally incompetent.
- Are not under a sentence of imprisonment for a felony conviction.
See a sample of the ballots here: