Women Aren’t Buying the Midlife Crisis Guys
Guys if you recently went out and bought a brand new sports car and then tried to pass it off as a midlife crisis with your wife, got a newsflash for ya, chances are she isn’t buying it!
In a recent survey 6 out of 10 women say there’s no such thing as a midlife crisis and it’s just a, quote, “poor excuse” for a guy to do something stupid.
But all hope is not lost guys, 21% of women say they absolutely believe in the midlife crisis and think they’re a biological necessity. Can I get the phone number of one of those ladies please!
When it comes to men doing stupid things, almost half of the women surveyed believe alcohol is the number one contributing factor that makes men do dumb things.
46% of ladies say good men do the worst things when they’re feeling a little tipsy. While 21% say good men do the worst things when they’re angry and 3% say good men do bad things when they’re horny.
Research has found that a midlife crisis seems to hit most men around the age of 43 and typically lasts anywhere from three to ten years.
Here are the 8 early warning signs that your man is or is about to have a midlife crisis:
- He says life is a bore
- He is thinking about (or already) is having an affair
- He is suddenly making impetuous decisions about money and/or his career
- He makes a dramatic change in his personal style or appearance and is suddenly spending lots of time in front of a mirror
- He has little interest in spending time (or having sex) with you
- He is drinking too much or abusing other substances
- He is displaying the classic signs of depression — sleeping more, loss of appetite, malaise
- He is overly nostalgic and constantly reminiscing about his youth or his first love
What do you think ladies, is a midlife crisis just an excuse for bad behavior in men?