How About Some Booze in Your Ice Cream?
One of the most delightful adult treats, is certain liquor poured over ice cream and mixed in the blender. A couple of my favorites are peach schnapps or creme de mint. Either one makes for a great after dinner drink.
Now one of our favorite ice cream brands is going to offer versions with the booze already mixed in. The world famous Haagen-Dazs has rolled out seven deliciously drunken flavors.
It's their new alcohol infused Spirits collection. Remember, kids love ice cream, and these containers could easily be mistaken for the regular stuff. So make sure you strategically place them in your freezer.
I think that all versions in the line-up deserve a taste. Here are the seven flavors:
- Irish Cream Brownie: Irish Cream-infused ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces and a fudge swirl.
- Rum Tres Leches: The Latin American-inspired flavor is infused with rum, ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: The vanilla bean ice cream has chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: The stout-infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt includes chocolate-covered pretzels and fudge swirls.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: The bourbon ice cream is infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the praline pecans.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into the nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy dessert.
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in dark chocolate.