Journey and The Pretenders Add Sioux Falls to 2020 Tour
UPDATE: Thursday presale pass-code is RHYTHM
It's not going to take long to fill the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center with great concerts for 2020. Just announced: Journey, with special guests, The Pretenders will perform on June 9, 2020.
- Ticket information: Presale: Thursday, November 7 @ 10 AM – 10 PM Passcode is RHYTHM
- On Sale for general public: Friday, November 8 @ 10 AM
Journey's illustrious career has netted them one diamond, ten platinum, and 3 gold records. And more than likely, you'll hear all 18 of their Top-40 singles.
The current Journey lineup:
- Neal Schon – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Ross Valory – bass, backing vocals
- Steve Smith - drums, percussion
- Jonathan Cain – keyboards
- Arnel Pineda – lead vocals
Opening the night will be The Pretenders. 2020 will be the 15 year anniversary of their acceptance into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame. Their hit singles include “Brass in Pocket," “Talk of the Town,” “Message of Love," “Back on the Chain Gang,” “Middle of the Road”, "2000 Miles", “Don’t Get Me Wrong”, “My Baby”, and “I’ll Stand by You."
It kicks off May 15th in Ridgefield, Washington and visits over 60 cities before wrapping up September 12th in Bethel, New York.
The tour is a return to the road for both acts -- Journey only did six shows beyond their 14-date Las Vegas residency this year, and Chrissie Hynde and company haven't toured the U.S. since the summer of 2018.