Labor Day: Most Stressful Jobs
Labor Day was created by the labor movement in the late 19th century and became a federal holiday in the United States in 1894. It's meant to be a national tribute to the hard work and contributions of the American worker.
So what better way to take a break from the stresses of work than grill some meats on a 3 day weekend!? Of course some jobs are more stressful than others.
CareerCast.com is out with their list of the top 10 Most Stressful Jobs. Is your job on the list?
Top 10 Most Stressful Jobs
3. Middle and high school teachers
4. Mangers and corporate executives
5. Radio and TV broadcasters
6. Taxi drivers
9. Enlisted military personnel
10. Police officers
CareerCast uses these 11 core factors to evaluate stress as it relates to different jobs:
- Career Growth Potential
- Physical Demands
- Environmental Conditions
- Hazards Encountered
- Meeting the Public
- Risk of Death or Grievous Injury
- Immediate Risk of Another's Life
- Working in the Public Eye