Contact Us
House Fire

House Fire

Fire
Clipart

Mitchell Family Escapes from Destructive House Fire

A family in Mitchel has escaped a destructive house fire after a phone call from neighbors alerted them.

Read More|Comment

Category: Blogs, Local News Tags: ,
FILE: Firefighter, Fire Department, Helmet
Clipart

“Suspicious” Fire in House Early Tuesday in Sioux Falls

Sioux Falls Fire Rescue crews were called out early Tuesday to a report of a  structure fire in the 1000 block of South Menlo Avenue, and investigators say it may be a case of arson.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags:
FILE: Firefighter, Fire Department, Helmet
Clipart

Fire Damages House in Sioux Falls

A Sunday evening fire caused moderate smoke and fire damage to a house at 5200 South Oakland Avenue in Sioux Falls.

Read More|Comment

North Tombill Place, Sioux Falls
Google Maps

Fire Destroys Mobile Home in Sioux Falls; 2 Dogs Killed

Fire Monday evening destroyed a mobile home in the 1900 block of North Tombill Place in Sioux Falls.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags:
FILE: Firefighter, Fire Department, Helmet
Clipart

Tuesday Night Fire in Western Sioux Falls

A fire in the western part of the city brought Sioux Falls Fire Rescue crews out around 9:30pm Tuesday to a modular home in the 7000 block of West 14th Place.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags: ,
Screen-Shot-2013-12-22-at-11.30.57-AM-630x3531

Fire Destroys Home in Western Sioux Falls

Heavy fire and smoke damage is reported after a fire Wednesday evening in a mobile home at 6502 West Grove Place in Sioux Falls.

Battalion Chief Travis Thom says the first Sioux Falls Fire Rescue crews on the scene after the fire was reported around 7:45pm found smoke and flames coming from the building

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags:
Screen-Shot-2013-12-22-at-11.30.57-AM-630x353

No Injuries in Sioux Falls House Fire

Moderate damage, but no injuries are reported from a fire early Monday in a house at 504 South Bahnson Avenue in eastern Sioux Falls.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags:

Chimney Fire Causes Damage to Sioux Falls Home

A fire in a chimney brought Sioux Falls Fire Rescue to a house in the 2800 block of South Ridgeview Way around 9:49 p.m. Tuesday.

Read More|Comment

Category: Articles Tags: ,
Tea House Fire, April 7, 2013
Tea Storm Chasers/KSOO-AM

Tea Home Suffers Heavy Smoke, Water Damage During Fire

The Tea Fire Department was dispatched to reports of a house fire on Sunday night at around 8:00 p.m.

Read More|Comment

Category: Articles Tags: ,
Police Line
Getty

Hartford Fire / Police Standoff

House fire in the morning. Man pulls knife on police in the afternoon. It was a busy Sunday in Hartford.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix97-3.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Mix 97-3: Today's Best Mix of the 80s, 90s and Today quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Mix 97-3: Today's Best Mix of the 80s, 90s and Today quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!